In this session...
Putting the fragments of TV back together again: multi-platform planning for the future.
We are entering a new generation for TV. As online video has matured, creating a cross-screen video experience has become a key focus for broadcasters. We're seeing broadcast alliances flourishing across Europe to compete with GAFA’s video inventories. We're seeing the development of a new video platform model combining free, advertising-financed service with premium pay-products… What do these trends say of the video world of tomorrow and what tools do advertisers need to benefit from it?
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- What does 'premium content' mean and why is it a great strength/key asset for broadcasters
- What is the future of TV consumption? Analysis of dominance of VOD platforms
- Addressable vs Linear TV: What is at stake? What opportunities do personalized and targeted advertising have on VOD platforms?
- Predicting for the future: How will an ever-fragmented content offer impact future behaviours?
- What does content fragmentation mean for producers and broadcasters?
- After a decade of big announcements on the market, what is really going on with measurement? What can we measure today? What about transparency (broadcast players vs digital players)?
- Monetization: how it’s done and what are the challenges