In this session...
More than 70% of the world's poorest people live in Sub Saharan Africa. The majority live in rural areas where barter prevail due to cash constraints. LevelApp injects capital into this context by offering digital work opportunities through smartphones. More than 26,000 people complete data annotation tasks on behalf of Fortune 500s today and spent most of their income on food, education, healthcare, data bundle and airtime. We believe access to the global digital economy is the most impactful way to alleviate poverty.
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- A surprising amount of manual labour goes into Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning projects
- Highly skilled and well-paid scientists shouldn't spend upwards of 80% of their time on orgasming the data that's fed to their models
- Instead they should outsource menial, yet mission-critical, tasks to LevelApp's competent workforce
- Thereby moving hundreds of thousands of people currently living in poverty into a sustainable income group
- We've created 26,000 paid jobs by partnering with three Fortune 500's and are on a mission to hit 100,000 by the end of the year