Advertising Week Europe’s inaugural Future Is Female Awards will be announced on Wednesday, 18th March!
Diversity, inclusion and empowering the next generation are key themes on this year’s Advertising Week Europe agenda, with full day tracks including Diverse Minds and Future Is Female.
Future Is Female sessions on the 18th March include Mum’s the Word, Future Is Female, Accelerating Gender Equality in Advertising: Turning Ambition Into Reality and What happens when your politics is about influencing policy not winning seats?
The Awards will be announced on the same day following the Great Minds: Future Is Female conversation.
The shortlist for Future Is Female is as follows:
- Shelina Janmohamed, VP Islamic marketing, Ogilvy
- Anna Dilku, British Red Cross partnership manager, Aviva
- Ruth Zohrer, Global Client Leader - BBVA, Mindshare
- ALi Hanan, Founder, Creative Equals
- Shanice Mears, Talent Manager, The Elephant Room
- Anita Caras, Insight Director EMEA, Verizon Media
- Dr Rebecca Swift, Global Director of Creative Insights, Getty Images
- Crystal Eisinger, Head of Marketing Strategy and Operations, Google
- Antonella La Carpia, EMEA/APAC Marketing Director, Teads
- Lara Izlan, Director, Advertising Data and Analytics, ITV
- Emma Hill, Group Brand Director, Legal & General
- Hannah St Paul, Head of Client Partnerships, Snapchat
- Deborah King, YP, Head of Paid Social, EMEA, Essence
- Dr Ana Iorga, Director and Neuroscientist, Buyer Brain/Lemon Studio
- Jane Evans, Founder, The Uninvisibility Project,
- Karen Eccles, Director, Commercial Innovations, The Telegraph
- Saheba Sodhi, Creative Strategist, MCH Global
- Katy Woodrow-Hill, Strategy Partner. Livity
- Niki Stoker, COO, A Million Ads
- Charlotte Cox, Brand Director, Pentland Brands
Ruth Mortimer, chair of the Future Is Female judges and Advertising Week's Managing Director for Education, said, "The great thing about these awards is the diversity of entrants, their backgrounds and their experience. While this made it very difficult for the judges to decide between them, we are confident that we have recognised a great group of women who are having an enormous positive impact on our industry."